Finance Business Partner
A Finance Business Partner is required to join a leading facilities management business in Essex on a full-time, permanent basis. This brand new role has been created with succession planning in mind so there is potential to become the finance lead for the division within 12-18 months.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Divisional Director of Finance, you will be largely responsible for Business Partnering to aid the commercial decision making across the division. Key accountabilities of the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Assisting with contract and performance review
- Development of performance framework
- Development of KPIs
- Supporting the operations team as Finance Business Partner
- Attending operational review meetings
- Assisting in the maintenance of contract models to ensure revenue is maximised whilst risk is kept to a minimum
- Explaining variances to budget and forecast
- Assisting with projects such as investment appraisal
- Cost management and control
- Improving and advising on financial performance
Applications are invited from CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Accountants who demonstrate:
- Experience working with facilities management or manufacturing sectors
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to gain the buy-in across all levels of management
- A strong appetite to deliver profit
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Finance Business Partner will be £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus a competitive benefits package, bonus and genuine long-term progression.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Finance Business Partner role, please apply today.