Financial Controls Manager
A market leading FTSE listed business are recruiting a Finance Manager on a full-time, permanent basis at their offices based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Your New Role
The Finance Manager will heavily support the overall operation controls and key business processes. From day one the Finance Manager will be supporting senior management and key stakeholders with the full implementation process of developing and improving control framework and driving process change and improvements across the group.
The main responsibilities for the Finance Manager role will be:
- Identifying opportunities to ameliorate the financial control environment and lead implementations in line with regulations.
- Leading a team of employees, concentrating on strengthening the financial controls of the business.
- Ensuring compliance with UK and US regulation.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, ideally ACA qualified from a Big 4 background, and will have experience working for a large FTSE organisation.
The Finance Manager should also demonstrate:
- The potential and drive to develop within the team
- Experience in working in broad roles, not just audit focused
In return, the Finance Manager will be offered £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Finance Manager opportunity, please apply today.