Payroll Project Manager
An experienced Payroll Manager is required for a well known Consumer products / FMCG company based just outside Milton Keynes. This is a full-time role, on a 3 month contract basis.
Your New Role
The role of Payroll Manager is required to support on a specific project relating to the Furlough scheme, and will involve validating the full HMRC furlough claim between April - August.
The main responsibilities of the Payroll Manager will be:
- Validating the full HMRC Furlough claim between April - August for the hourly paid and salaried employees through a start to finish.
- Managing the end-to-end claim process
- Performing expert manual calculations
- Working closely with HMRC with regards to recalculated payments.
- Working with the payroll provider to manage any system limitations.
- Being on hand to answer any questions or queries regarding furlough, HMRC and payroll.
- Providing a comprehensive Furlough report to provide to HRMC and audit.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge on how the furlough scheme worked or will have strong experience with specific payroll projects.
In return, the Payroll Manager will be offered £35000 - £40000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this Payroll Manager opportunity, please apply today.