A Cambridge based start up with a global reach is looking for a Financial Controller to cover a period of maternity for 14 months on a part-time basis. Reporting to the CEO in America, you will be joining a business that, over the years, has seen consistent growth, impressive new developments with their products and a vibrant culture.
Your New Role
The Financial Controller will take a hands on approach to the finance tasks with support from an Accounts Assistant. Key duties will be varied, including:
- Higher level reporting for all entities to board including variances and commentary.
- UK and US payroll.
- Dealing with investors regularly with cash flow and budgeting a high priority.
- Ensuring relevant financial information is as up to date as possible.
- Taking ownership of group management accounts, tax filings and some foreign currency hedging.
The business looks to hire a passionate Financial Controller able to throw their hand to anything. Applications should demonstrate:
- An accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Relevant experience within a similar role and company size
- An individual with character as the business love to have fun but work hard at the same time
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to present financials simply to key stakeholders
On offer for the part-time Financial Controller is a pro rata salary equivalent to £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience. The role is 4 days a week with elements of flexibility, however the business will be returning to offices come October.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Financial Controller opportunity, please apply today.