The role of the Finance Analyst is a a highly analytical, project role to work with IT and Operations. It will require a sound understanding of Accounts, strong Excel skills and previous experience of data migration.
This role is working for a well regarded and progressive Financial Services organisation based in the West Midlands.
- Working with IT and operations to automate processes
- Data migration within Excel
- Reconciliations to ensure the financial data is correct
- Building and running templates in Excel
- Engaging with senior stakeholders.
The successful Finance Analyst will ideally be a Qualified accountant who is able to apply in-built tools and functions within Excel to extract, analyse and manipulate data
This is a 3 month role paying £40-45k.