- Full Time
Our PE backed client has developed a world leading, digital platform with an international client base. They are high growth and over the last 3 years revenue has grown 80% year-on-year with a user base of 4 million across 65 countries. With an impressive Board and Non-Exec, the business is undertaking further funding rounds to invest and expand further. They have created a unique platform, unrivalled in the market and operate with the spirt of a highly entrepreneurial start up.
Due to recent scale up they have a new created requirement for a talented professional who can adapt in a fast paced/changing environment and wishes to embark on their exciting journey of expansion into global markets – USA an immediate priority. You will develop reporting, scenario planning, business development, market analysis, in-depth data analytics. You would report directly to the CFO.
- Create and build models to evaluate new business proposals, highlight key metrics and operational scenarios
- Support key business processes such as the annual budget and re-forecasts, ensuring clarity on timings
- To deliver ad hoc financial analysis as requested from Senior Management efficiently and effectively to support strategic decision making such as revenue/cost analysis by regions/division and customer type
- Develop investor models (P&L, Cash flow and Balance Sheet)
- Provide analysis to support Sales activity reporting and Business Development
- Deliver ad hoc financial analysis and data analytics to support strategic decision making
- Provide insight and analysis on performance drivers and trends to enable an early understanding of business risks and opportunities
- Leverage finance systems to ensure timely and accurate data and insight driven reporting
- Keep abreast of developments in the Tech/Digital sector and how changes may impact company performance
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA), degree educated with an exceptional academic record
- Robust analytical & modelling skills, including advanced Excel
- The desire to work in a fast-paced SME where you can support value creation
- Shows initiative with the interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships across the business with credibility and gravitas to influence senior management
- Ability to multi-task and excellent attention to detail
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
You will have the opportunity to work with a knowledgeable, passionate and highly respected team where every voice is heard. Your health, wellbeing and personal growth are important.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly