5 days left
- Full Time
A chance to join an ambitious, PE backed manufacturing client who are looking for a strong Strategy Analyst to contribute business growth and performance improvement.
Our client is an ambitious PE backed manufacturing client who are undergoing a period of significant organisational change. They are in the process of improving multiple systems and processes across a broad number of business areas but are keen to ensure they are still externally focused and taking advantage of any opportunities that arise.
As a result, the seek a strong Strategy Analyst to analyse and advise on business opportunities - both internal and external.
This is a varied role. You will provide analytical support and expertise on a number of areas. This could range from potential M&A deals, business improvement opportunities or new ways of working which can lead to significant business benefits. Often required to develop presentations for the senior management team you will need be very strong on powerpoint and also be able to analyse, interpret and manipulate large amounts of information.
Curious by nature ideally you will have a strong foundation in strategy consulting before moving into industry to further utilise these skills. Key requirements include:
- You will be adept at communicating with the senior management team and delivering presentations to senior stakeholders.
- An independent thinker you must be comfortable having your assertions challenged at granular levels of detail.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills are essential.
- Client focused and outcome driven you will be used to owning a piece of work from inception to completion. In addition, you will have worked in global businesses and are able to consider global impacts of actions that may be taken.
- Strong consultancy background blended with experience in industry
- Good academic qualifications, and an MBA is preferred but not essential
- Great opportunity to join a PE backed business looking to grow
- Chance to work with a Senior Management team that has significant transformation and deal experience
- London (UK) based role but with flexible working practices as there will be a degree of travel required
- Great mentor to learn from and develop to the next level