Finance Analyst (Birmingham)
3 days left
- Full Time
Churchill Howard are recruiting a Finance Analyst for a leading Midlands employer and a nationally known household name. This is a great opportunity for a recently qualified accountant from practice to make their first move into industry or someone with experience of operating in a large company environment.
Responsibilities will include:
* Comparing current vs. past data, carrying out analysis and explanation on variances and trends
* Basing provisions/accruals on actual/ past data/transactions on a monthly basis
* Understanding the usage of different accounts in different areas on the balance sheet and P&L
* Reviewing accounts, identifying anomalies and making the necessary amendments
* Adjusting features to meet the requirements of individual budgets
* Setting/monitoring KPIs to help improve the productivity/efficiency of current processes
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with strong financial modelling experience (including a sound understanding of advanced Excel) and be able to demonstrate how you have delivered business process improvements within finance and across wider business areas. You will be a strong communicator with a drive to deliver and a strong team ethic.
If you feel you fit the criteria and this is an opportunity you are seeking, please apply by sending your CV on the link.
Apply for Finance Analyst (Birmingham)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly