Marks Sattin our proud to be working with a leading MGA who are on the lookout for a Syndicate Accountant to join their Finance team. The role will undertake regulatory and management reporting to support the Head of Syndicate Finance and the Syndicate Finance Manager.
The business has helped syndicates, SPAs and MGAs launch successfully in the UK and overseas and also offer a cost-effective management solution.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with Lloyds's reporting requirements e working knowledge of QMA/B returns, US/Can Reporting and Solvency ll returns.
- Review of input data and preparation, filing of all Lloyd's Regulatory returns for Lloyd's Syndicates, including Annual returns, Quarterly returns, US and Canadian Reporting (including schedules F&P), US and Canadian SIS.
- Prepare Syndicate Management Accounts.
- Assist with planning and production of Syndicate annual report and accounts, management information and financial schedules and monthly and quarterly accounting information, as required.
- Contribute to the development of systems for syndicate reporting.
- Assist in the migration of key tasks to syndicate personnel and to monitor the accuracy of this data.
- Liaise with syndicate staff, auditors and actuaries as necessary.
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Solid understanding of fundamental accounting principles.
- Qualified in a professional qualification or qualified by experience essential.
This role is ideal for a Qualified Insurance Auditor or someone who has already gained the experienced needed within this field.