Assistant Financial Accountant
5 days left
- Full Time
A large international listed Private Bank is looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Accountant on a 6 month contract who will report into the Financial Controller in the UK. This is a newly created role to support the Financial Control team in the delivery of their regular processes and reporting, as well as several key projects.
A perfect role for a part qualified accountant who is looking to gain valuable financial accounting experience in the finance function of a leading Private Bank.
- Support the delivery of the monthly, quarterly and year end reporting
- Preparation of supporting schedules and disclosures for the year end statutory accounts
- Take responsibility for key control processes and reconciliations
- Take responsibility for daily middle office tasks
- Support the accounts payable and operating costs process
- Support across various projects to improve and streamline the finance function
The successful candidate will be:
- Part Qualified or Recently Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of working in a finance function within Financial Services or audit environment is essential
- Good excel skills are essential and experience of using finance systems is advantageous
- A quick learner who is keen to get stuck in and make an immediate impact
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an ambitious and hard working finance team and gain valuable experience of working in a fast paced financial services environment.
The role is a 6 month fixed term contract with competitive salary and benefits and we are looking for an individual to join as soon as possible. The role is based in central London, however staff are currently working from home as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Apply for Assistant Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly