A 6 month fixed term opportunity to work as an FP&A Manager within a Government body based in central London. You will act as the lead for the FP&A function and will have responsibility for forecasting and budgeting.
My client is a non-departmental public body with 300+ people based around the world. This role will be London based.
This role will be responsible for (not an exhaustive list):
-Leading and managing all of the group forecasting processes including challenging and interrogating the inputs with senior stakeholders.
-Supporting and advising the Senior Leadership team on the likely financial consequences as part of their decision-making process.
-Lead, develop and manage the Financial Planning& Analysis team (5 members)
The successful candidate will be/have:
- experience working in a similar FP&A Manager role
- background managing and supporting a team on a day to day basis
- Advanced level Excel and modelling skills in order to manipulate and analyse large complex skills
- ideally experience working in both the Public Sector and Private
- 6 month FTC opportunity
- £55,000 to £63,000 pro rata per annum depending on level of experience