Partner Financial are working with a Services Business in Hertfordshire who are on an upward trajectory of growth. They have weathered the Covid-19 scenario extremely well and now looking to appoint a new Finance Manager to support the Finance Director.
The role will be all encompassing and touch all areas of Finance and Bookkeeping for the business, including Management Accounts, Reconciliations, Tax, regular analysis and overseeing the 3rd party payroll.
- Leading the Central Finance and Accounting Processes, month-end management accounts, budget control, VAT returns, Cash, AP & AR, and other ad-hoc projects that arise (as directed by FD);
- Working with the FD director to deploy new strategic initiatives for the business;
- Supporting the implementation of new process and systems (projects commencing 2020);
- Providing support in the analysis of results and presenting them to senior stakeholders and the Finance Director to identify opportunities and risks;
- Supporting on negotiations with suppliers and outsourced providers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A highly experienced Finance Manager and Bookkeeper with exposure to small businesses;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Exceptional management accounting skills with the ability to work within a small function with high transaction volumes;
- Excellent IT literacy, especially MS Excel;
- Highly organised, with a strong track record of meeting frequent, tight deadlines.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.