Excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to head up the finance team as Finance Manager and work closely alongside the CFO to assist and influence the decision-making of the wider business.
The client are an award-winning and highly regarded law practice based in West Yorkshire.
As Finance Manager, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To deliver accurate and consistent management reporting to the board
- To present financial data to key non-finance stakeholders at all levels
- To prepare and submit statutory accounts in compliance with relevant legislation and frameworks
- Act as key point of contact for external auditors
- To ensure timely submission of corporate tax submissions as well as other government returns
- Provide guidance for expected cash flow performance, identifying areas to improve the position of the business
- Daily reporting including net income reporting and analysis
- Balance sheet management including monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- To improve accounting processes and systems as the business continues to grow
- To deliver an excellent level of customer service
- To manage direct reports, and conduct regular performance reviews
- Other adhoc duties as required
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Line management experience
- Proven experience of operating at Manager level
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Confident influencing and challenging senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In return, this business are offering a competitive salary + benefits, and the opportunity to become a key member of the finance team.