Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller opportunity based in Cambridge offering a flexible working arrangement. As the Group Financial Controller you will be number two in finance, working closely alongside the CFO.
This role would suit someone from a technical background with Group Financial Reporting experience. You will also partner across the business internationally.
Medium sized organisation circa £120m turnover operating internationally with a shared service centre based in Cambridge.
- Create and consolidate the monthly Management Accounts and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Work closely with divisional finance teams to compile accurate and timely financial statements
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation within the jurisdiction of the countries that the Group operates
- Leading the budget and financial planning process for the company with re-forecasting and variance analyse
- Consolidate/improve systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working within a Group Reporting role
- Experience working with remote teams internationally
- Strong technical ability
Exciting Group Financial Controller opportunity offering
- Flexible working
- Progression opportunities
- Circa £65,000