A key Finance Manager role, covering a maternity leave, for a market leading Financial Services business.
Your new company
A market leading Financial Services business in Manchester.
Your new role
The Interim Finance Manager (maternity cover) will be responsible for assisting the Head of Finance and other Business Partners in the delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting. You will take ownership of general ledger journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statements reporting and analysis. You will also support on new systems project delivery and software testing to embed new processes to deliver continuous improvements to improve month end process. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting across a number of legal entities.
- Development of controls framework and enhancing Management information
- Accounting and reporting of receivables, bad debt provisioning and monthly reconciliations.
- Support the internal and external auditors and tax team
- Develop and deliver clear, concise balance sheet and P&L reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Key project support, testing and embedding of new processes into the month end procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with extensive experience of financial analysis and reporting. An interest in understanding complex systems and working with large volumes of data. Experience of large ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle and previous involvement in systems implementation projects. You will have strong communication skills and enjoy driving change projects and liaising with stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
a 12 month FTC with flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.