Head of Finance
6 days left
- Full Time
The postholder will be responsible for the finance division and day to day running of the function. This will involve: financial management, compliance and financial control.
Public Sector Organisation that is expanding and looking for a solid Head of Finance to support their vision and pathway.
The role will involve but will not be limited to:
- Producing the annual budget and keeping the forecast up to date
- Develop a robust model
- Ensuring these models are up to date with current climate conditions
- Producing the management accounts and financial accounts.
- Managing part qualified members of staff (4)
- Produce annual report and vat returns
- Ensure control on balance sheets
- Managing the banking process and payroll
- Review financial processes and procedures to ensure efficiency
- Business partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Build solid relationships across the organisation
- Building a solid and united team culture
- Train and develop members of the team
The successful candidate must be qualified with team management experience.
Experience in a charity would be advantageous but not essential.
Experience in budgeting and reporting
Experience of producing financial statements
Excellent salary, generous 8% pension and 30 days+holidays+ bank holidays