Financial Planning Analyst
Our client, a manufacturing business east of Birmingham, is looking to hire a Financial Planning Analyst on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, and part of a growing Finance team, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate financial analysis to the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders to ensure information is accurately reflected and provides insight into future initiatives and strategic direction.
- Produce monthly management Information (“MI”) packs and present full set of financial statements including balance sheets, profit and loss and cashflow statements.
- Assist in the annual budget process.
- Support the FC with presentations and board reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all Compliance requirements are considered from a finance perspective.
- Monitor and analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Produce quarterly forecasts and reforecasts and the accompanying analysis, using assumptions provided by the Financial Controller
- Build financial models and analyses to support business development.
- Provide financial reporting and information for other areas of the business including operations.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA or CIMA Finalist looking for their next step in their career. They will have strong analytical skills and attention to detail as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. Advanced MS Office skills, notably Excel are essential.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.