Group Financial Reporting Manager
Competitive £ + Bonus
Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile games developer based in the beautiful town of Leamington Spa, England, within the area known as Silicon Spa.
Kwalee has rapidly become a key industry player in mobile gaming, launching several hit games including Go Fish!, Looper!, PLANK!, TENS! and SPILLZ, with millions of players around the world.
The company was founded in 2011 by David Darling (CBE awarded by the Queen), co-founder of Codemasters and comprises a highly skilled and creative team, including the original creator of the Micro Machines video games (yes, you read well, they have celebrities there!).
As Group Financial Reporting Manager you'll lead the preparation of all financial reporting under IFRS and will be the key contact for auditors and legal advisors. You'll work closely with stakeholders to maximise the commercial success of the company.
What you tell your friends you do
"I'm the finance wizard and key to the commercial success of the company."
What you will really be doing
* Preparation of group consolidated accounts under IFRS
* Financial / accounting compliance e new IFRS regulations
* Preparation of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statement and other supporting schedules
* Support with cash flow forecasting including working capital review
* Support the budgeting and forecasting process with appropriate financial models and reports
* Assist with tax planning and analysis including VGTR and R&D tax credit claims
* Preparation of accurate and timely financial statements e monthly, interim, annual
* Present financial data clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders
How you will be doing this
* You'll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
* You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
* You'll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Kwalee's talented team is their signature. They have a highly creative atmosphere with around 80 staff where you'll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important design and technical decisions. You'll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements:
* ACA or ACCA qualification
* Strong financial accounting and reporting experience (e. Financial reporting or Group reporting experience, Audit Manager experience, etc.)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Dynamic and highly organised
* Ideally an interest in games
* Kwalee want everyone involved in their games to share in their success, that's why they have a generous royalties scheme
* In addition to a competitive salary the company will also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
* Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
* Gym including free membership
* 25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
* Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
* Monthly employee awards
* Free snacks, fruit and drinks
Kwalee firmly believe that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a role where you can influence and be part of this thriving company, then please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 372222
All direct or third- party agency applications will be forwarded to our retained consultant at Lord Accounting & Finance