Finance Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
Lead a divisional finance team responsible for financial business partnering, management accounts services and decision support, working closely with the Exec team.
My client is a leading not for profit organisation based in the Birmingham area, with revenues circa £200 million
- Build strong relationships with the business to provide a highly professional commercial partnering, financial decision support and critical friend service. Ensure any business changes or projects planned by the divisions are fully supported by Finance and have Finance input.
- Support senior operational managers by attending external meetings/discussions with key funders, commissioners and regulatory bodies as the lead finance representative. Supporting bid activities where required
- Support, and where necessary lead, on the management of key contract compliance activities e. of PFIs, contractors, suppliers, customers and commissioners
- Oversee and manage efficient, accurate and timely production of value added management information for both finance and non-finance stakeholders. Support the Heads of the Finance team in coordinating and developing other finance teams, particularly transactional and credit teams, in providing the best possible service to the business.
- Oversee and manage the accurate and timely reconciliation/review of balance sheet accounts. Ensure all balances are accurate, complete and supported by corroborating documentation. Collaborating with wider Finance teams in ensuring source transaction postings to the accounts are accurate, timely and efficient.
- Oversee and manage robust and effective accounting and financial transaction processes relevant to the business divisions and departments
- Oversee and manage efficient, accurate, timely budgeting, quarterly forecasting and business planning processes. Forecast trends are appropriately reported and disseminated in order to underpin effective and timely decision making by the business
- Working with the Rents and Resident Charges Specialist to ensure service charges (including, but not restricted to, service charges; utility charges; and support charge) are accurately set and expenditure recharged in accordance with all relevant regulations and in accordance with prescribed deadlines/timescales.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA/CA graduate calibre finance professional, or equivalent proven experience.
- Strong finance business partner skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, resulting in building of excellent relationships and trust
- Ability to be self-motivated, inquisitive and proactive in setting own work agenda and prioritising accordingly
- Proven and extensive track record of setting the commercial agenda and shaping core business decisions.
- Proven and extensive track record of working with and influencing Senior Managers and Directors.
£55,000 - £60,000 plus excellent benefits, home based contract