European Financial Controller
This individual will be responsible for leading all accounting, finance, administrative, treasury and tax functions for all European entities. You will also be responsible for European Credit Management, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
Our client are an international organisation in the distribution industry.
Internal controls and ICQ/SOX owner for the International entities.
* Review Balance Sheet and P&L. Confirm that they are correct and according to accounting principles.
* Yearly budget and Monthly financial forecast follow up and review (P&L, Balance sheet,)
* Review and approval of Capital expenditures
* Proactively improve performance metrics, reporting and analysis based on the direction and needs of the organization. Develop easily accessible executive level analysis and recommendations for senior management.
* Administer reporting and analysis based on industry and other external best practices.
* Management of internal EMEA finance operations team
Current and deferred income tax analysis and reconciliation past and present tax.
* Collaborate with tax and Treasury
* Liaison with Auditors on all matters relating to Europe entities
* Transfer Pricing analysis coordination amongst all parties
* Ensure the correct functioning of all Finance Department and Outsource provider collaboration.
* Ensure financial information provides an accurate depiction of performance against established benchmarks and support for prospective decision-making.
* Possess solid knowledge of business and support functions.
* This position will require coordination with third party service providers and frequent interaction with management teams.
Strong technical background - familiarity with European accounting, tax and reporting requirements.
Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
Excellent communication and coaching skills
High creative, results oriented and solution focused
Highly computer literate.
Self-starter; works well with minimal level of supervision.
On offer is a competitive salary and generous benefits package.