Finance Analyst - FTC
2 days left
- Full Time
Churchill Howard are working with an exciting business in Birmingham to recruit a finance analyst on a 3 month contract.
This role is an immediate requirement until the end of the year to assist with an ongoing data migration project. Sharp excel skills and a strong financial background will be key to succeed in the fast pace role.
- Analysing and manipulating large financial data sets
- Reconciling and analysing to ensure accuracy of data
- Creating financial reports
- Working with technical teams to create reporting templates and specifications
- Importing the complete data into a database
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience of working to tight project deadline. High level excel knowledge is a must with experience of (Lookups, VBA's, Queries).
Interviews are taking place now with a view to start immediately.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Apply for Finance Analyst - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly