FD Multisite Business London
A multi-site business is seeking an innovative and exciting FD to head up their finance function and lead their finance team. They are a highly successful owner managed business that operates around the UK and they continue to grow year on year, remaining unaffected by the current market conditions.
- Responsibility for management of the finance function and team across the entire business
- Overhaul of all systems, processes and controls so they interact with each other
- Improving the interface of the commercial IT system and the Financial accounting and reporting systems to align with the companies needs
- Responsibility for production of board pack and all management information, along with shareholder reporting
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) preferably Chartered
- Have experience of working within a consumer facing, high volume, fast paced multisite businesses (retail/restaurants/leisure sectors)
- Either been an autonomous CFO or a divisional FD/Group FC in a larger organisation and looking to make a step up in their career (on the upward trajectory)
- Have had experience of growing a multisite business via both no. of sites and sales growth (EBITDA)
- Have strong experience of commercialisation of a business through development of KPIs and commercial analysis
- Need to have strong leadership and interpersonal skills
This is a genuine opportunity to join a business has clear plans for future growth that are highly achievable.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.
Marks Sattin Executive Search is part of a leading specialist financial recruitment business with offices in six countries around the world. We form an integral part of the GI Group, which is a rapidly expanding, global search and selection business. Our team exclusively recruits CFO's and FD's into businesses across a wide range of sectors, mostly focused on change (including exit and growth). We continue to expand our network; providing finance professionals for PE backed, privately owned and listed businesses.