Assistant Financial Controller
- Full Time
A Global Real Estate firm in London is looking for an Assistant Financial Controller to join them on a full-time, 12-month fixed term contract. This is a newly created role in which you will be tasked with assisting the set up of various European Finance teams whilst interacting with senior stakeholders up to executive level.
Your New Role
The main responsibilities of the Assistant Financial Controller will include:
- Financial reporting
- Finance leadership and process improvements
- Financial governance
The line manager is looking for an Assistant Financial Controller who demonstrates:
- Experience in large corporate businesses
- Strong experience with SOX and process improvements.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Very strong SOX experience
- Very strong process improvement track record
- Experience in a large corporate
- Excellent financial reporting skills
- Immediate availability
Salary & Benefits
The Financial Controller will be offered £75,000 - £85,000 per annum, dependent on experience. You will be starting home based and then in the office 2-3 days/week thereafter.
If you would like to find out more about this Assistant Financial Controller position, please apply today.