An innovative services business in Reigate is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join its team for a full-time, 12-month fixed term contract role.
Your New Role
The Finance team is responsible for the budgetary process and cost control to help the company achieve its objectives, which requires both members of the team to work closely with all departments across the business. Reporting directly into the Head of Treasury, the aim of the Treasury Analyst will be to manage core treasury activities including:
- The management and execution of Funding Transactions
- The management of Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk & Foreign Exchange Risks that the company is exposed to.
Given the scope of this position, it is essential that the incoming Treasury Analyst can demonstrate:
- Sound and relevant experience within financial services, preferably automotive/ asset related, together with the required soft skills
- Strong understanding of MI/reporting and the related technical knowledge
- Strong all-round PC software skills and is able to produce high quality, accurate working documentation and presentations, including business case proposals and requirements, briefs and presentations
- Excellent analytical skills and must be able to demonstrate strong numerical ability
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent; ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance
- Well organised, goal orientated, able to meet tight deadlines and able to prioritise and delegate work
- Ability to work under pressure often dealing with several issues simultaneously
- Ability to grasp complex ideas quickly and effectively
- Proven team player
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communicate
In return, the Treasury Analyst will be offered a pro rata salary equivalent to £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Treasury Analyst role, please apply today.