Capital Reporting Vice President
We’re recruiting for one of the best Private Bank/Wealth Manager in Europe looking for a Capital Reporting VP to join their team based in Moorgate. This role will be to sit between the Head of Reg and the Regulatory Reporting team, bridging the gap between the two, while being responsible for the Capital Reporting function. This is a management position, being the second most senior person in the Reg team, with two or three direct reports and a few more dotted line reports.
The Bank is going through a period of change, so as well taking ownership for the reporting, you will also be expected to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into some of the ongoing project and process improvement work.
- Regulatory reporting and returns
- Capital planning
- PRA, FCA and COREP reporting
- Liaison with the UK and European prudential regulators
- Interpretation of prudential rules with respect to new products
- Liaising with the FCA with regards to requested prudential rule modifications and waiver
- Must have strong Banking or Financial Services experience
- Ideally, be a fully qualified accountant although not 100% essential
- Knowledge of FCA prudential rules and EBA COREP requirements
- Experience of developing and writing corporate documents such as ICAAP documents
- Substantial experience of liaising with and reporting to regulatory authorities
Salaries are in the region of £80,000 - £95,000 dependant on experience + bonus & benefits.
If you are keen on joining one of the best and most reputable Banks and Wealth Managers in the City, please get in touch with Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment.
Apply for Capital Reporting Vice President
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly