Mallory Partners is partnering with a growing Midlands-based support services organisation to search for a Finance Director who will join a dynamic board with a successful track record of value creation. The company provides a range of niche technology solutions which underpin their specialist consultancy and services offering to both commercial enterprise and public sector organisations.
We seek an exceptional individual who has held a finance leadership role within a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company and who has experienced the entire journey through to exit.
You will have:
- Improved the Finance processes, models, and reporting systems.
- Reshaped a Finance team to maximise function efficiency.
- Technology or Healthcare sector experience.
- Fulfilled due diligence requirements in previous M&A activity (essential).
- Balanced the control and reporting needs of an organisation with a commercially astute track record.
- Significant experience of working in private or private equity-owned businesses.
You will be:
- Leading the Finance function and the businesses growth agenda fuelled by acquisitions.
- Working with the CEO and Group CFO to originate and execute an M&A Strategy.
- Understanding the detail of the business and Finance function with a hands-on approach.
- Part of a group where you will operate with autonomy and work with dynamic and entrepreneurially successful teams.
Please note that for this opportunity you will be fulfilling Group Financial Controller responsibilities for the first 6-months before becoming Finance Director.
We may prioritise candidates with short availability due to the needs of our client.
Location - Midlands
Remuneration – up to £100,000 Basic Salary plus Benefits and Equity
To apply, please send your CV and a short note outlining your relevance for the role quoting MP921 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are fortunate to be experiencing high volumes of applications currently and whilst we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, we are unlikely to be able to give specific feedback.