Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist accountancy recruiter for the North West market.
My client is a leading business with Global clients. Due to expansion they are looking for a Credit Administrator for a 6 month contract.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Cash allocation - Accurately allocate bank statement entries to customer accounts in CODAS
* New accounts set - up - Credit vetting and analysis of all new bulk and card applications
* Existing account credit reviews - Carry out 12-month credit reviews on all commercial accounts
* Other credit admin tasks
* Experience of complex cash allocation processes
* Experience dealing with credit vetting of new customers
* Confident in analysing financial statements
* Able to prioritise
* Multi-tasking skills with a hands on attitude and a focus on detail
* Ability to forge effective working relationships with colleagues
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you