Head of Reporting
2 days left
- Full Time
Churchill Howard is recruiting exclusively for a Head of Financial Reporting for a fast-paced FTSE business with their UK base in the West Midlands. This role will particularly suit an experienced manager or senior manager from top 6 practice looking to make a move into industry, or equally someone who trained in a top practice, has already made a move into industry and is now looking for a progressive step.
The role will lead a team in delivering high quality, robust financial information for the business with accountability including:
* Overseeing the technical and central accounting areas, including balance sheet, cash flows and group reporting
* Managing and reporting on the working capital position, including action plans to improve
* Identification of key risk areas and detailed balance sheet reviews
* Lead on technical accounting changes and supporting business with smooth accounting transitions as required
* Responsibility for fixed assets function including reporting and monitoring of Capex spend
* Responsibility for the payments team and adherence to appropriate controls, ensuring full reconciliation with balance sheet
* Key point of contact for half year and yearly audits
* Recruitment and development of a high performing team, ensuring succession planning in place
The successful individual will be ACA qualified with suitable post qualification experience and exposure to reporting for large international organisations under IFRS. You will also need to have strong people management skills, excellent communication and influencing abilities with a high drive and determination to achieve and succeed.
The business is in an exciting phase of change, giving the successful individual the opportunity to make an immediate impact and support implementation of process improvements. There is great potential for future career development in the wider business based on performance in this role.
For more details or to register interest, apply with your CV as soon as possible.
Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Apply for Head of Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly