Group Reporting Manager
Eton Bridge Partners is working in partnership with a global FTSE 250 based in the Thames Valley to appoint their Group Reporting Manager. This is a broad role, offering the chance for a strong accountant to grow and develop with a defined career path to succeed the Head of Group reporting over the next couple of years.
- Production of the Group’s annual report and consolidated financial statements;
- Preparation of external and internal financial reporting, including the monthly IFRS consolidation of a 100+ site, multi-currency PLC and external financial results announcements;
- Acting as a point of contact for the external audit processes;
- Providing internal technical advice on accounting issues for businesses within the Group;
- Acting as an accounting centre of excellence across the Group.
- Degree qualified;
- ACA qualified + 2 years PQE;
- Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards, including consolidation & preparation of group financial statements;
- Experience of multi-currency IFRS group consolidation reporting in a UK PLC environment;
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Demonstrable track record of making improvements to systems and processes.
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Job reference: JC8640
Apply for Group Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly