Investment Associate (Direct Real Estate)
Investment Associate (Direct Real Estate) OUR CLIENT - is a well-capitalised Global real estate Investment Management Company who have amassed an impressive array of assets. They now require an Investment Associate / Analyst to join their team. THE ROLE - will join their focussed, central London based investment and asset management team and will cover the following responsibilities:
- Sourcing opportunities in the UK and also France.
- Undertaking financial analysis and pricing of deals.
- Drafting letters of intent with assistance of the legal team.
- Overseeing legal and other types of due diligence.
- Managing relationships with asset managers/brokers in the UK and Paris and sourcing new opportunities.
- Providing a vital link between Agents and the company's management.
- Staying up to date on the evolution of markets to be accurate when underwriting assets and preparing quarterly market report and investment summaries.
THE PERSON - To apply, you will possess a degree from a top-tier university (ideally in finance, management, real estate, mathematics, etc) and ideally possess 2 years' experience in real estate (PE / Banking considered). You should possess excellent Excel modelling skills and be detail orientated with the ability to work independently. You should be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to source deals in the UK (but also potentially France) - a second language (French) would be helpful but not a pre-requisite.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook