Are you well educated, commercially astute with strong project management and presentation skills?
Rapidly expanding global consultancy with a Manchester based HQ are looking to appoint an ambitious, driven and hardworking individual to join their European team. This client is a real success story…they are very active in the US market and have ambitious plan to open offices around the world.
The primary focus of this exciting opportunity is to manage client projects and relationships and make a significant improvement to company revenue and profit.
Key duties include:
- Managing and driving new and current income opportunities for a portfolio of 10-15 clients.
- Lead client projects from successful sale through to project completion.
- Completing client projects includes
- Overseeing and critiquing all qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Preparing professional presentations and present findings to clients.
- Negotiating directly with suppliers.
- Preparing any tender or contractual documentation required to support the project.
- Effectively managing all client communication throughout the project.
- Targeting opportunities for cross sales.
- Attending relevant seminars, conferences and webinars (where required)
The successful candidate must possess client facing experience in either a Project Manager, Consultant or Relationship Manager role. You will be highly numerate with strong excel skills, possess first class organisational & negotiation skills and have excellent attention to detail.
A comprehensive six-month training programme is provided.