Our client, a highly-acquisitive, private-equity backed software group requires an interim Group Financial Controller.
You will be an ACA / CA qualified accountant with extensive post-qualified experience in technical finance including expert knowledge in IFRS, tax, transfer-pricing and audit.
Working closely with auditors and professional advisors, responsibilities will include:
Purchase price allocation
- Working with external valuation firm to split out the intangibles in-line with IFRS
- Journal entries to record purchase accounting correctly in SAP
- Potentially working through the purchase accounting for a bolt on acquisition in Q4 2020
- Setup full IFRS accounts for new group company.
- Setup IFRS 101 for uk subsidiaries - 6 companies.
- Soecific focus on IFRS 16 and 15
- Using IFRS software / IRS software
- Finishing of Transfer pricing policy with professional advisors
- Implementing policy
- Working through tax cash position and forecast
- Creating template and data capture for 2020 returns
- Completing the 2019 returns for 3 UK companies
- Helping get prepared for group 1 year audit for 2020
This is initially a short term interim contract of 2-3 months.
Our client will consider candidates who require flexible hours / part-time work.
Apply for Group Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly