6 days left
- Full Time
RattrayParkin are currently supporting the recruitment requirements of a complex and interesting international group which is seeking to appoint a high-calibre Treasury Manager to take a key position within their business. The group, which has operations across the UK and mainland Europe is a market leader within its chosen sectors and is both well-established and operationally successful.
Key responsibilities of the Treasury Manager will be as follows:
- Documentation of cash pool policies, procedures and use
- Cash pooling project - status and activities
- Management of cash pool and group cash funds/facilities.
- Treasury lead for all finance related project work
- Review and manage foreign exchange risk across the group
- Review the recommend the need for a treasury management system
- Management of controls/access to online banking and payment system
To be considered for this position you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/AMCA) with 5 years + experience in treasury roles. Experience of large multinational group structures would be beneficial as would experience of group reorganisation and the introduction a cash pool.
Apply for Treasury Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly