Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
Finance Business Partner required for a newly created role at a leading Facilities Management business. Based in Essex, this is a full-time, permanent role, with the potential to become the Finance Lead for the division in 12 to 18 Months.
Your New Role
Whilst reporting to the Divisional Director of Finance, the Finance Business Partner will be largely responsible for the Business Partnering to aid the commercial decision making across the division.
Key duties of the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Assisting with contract and performance review
- Development of performance framework
- Development of KPI's
- Supporting the operations team
- Attending operational review meetings
- Assisting in the maintenance of contract models to ensure revenue is maximised whilst keeping risk to a minimum
- Explaining variances to budget and forecast
- Assisting with projects such as investment appraisal, cost management and control.
- Improving and advising on financial performance
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, CIMA, ACA or ACCA, who has previously worked with facilities management or manufacturing sectors.
The Finance Business Partner should also demonstrate:
- Strong communication, with the ability to gain the buy-in across all levels of management.
- A strong appetite to deliver profit
In return, the Finance Business Partner will be offered a competitive base salary, benefits package, bonus and genuine long-term progression.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Finance Business Partner opportunity, please apply today.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly