Commercial Finance Manager
My client are a PE backed £15m t/o ecommerce business. They are looking to do a PE to PE transaction in the next few months, therefore the business are now scaling up and preparing, this has lead to internal promotion and additional recruitment.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to help out on an interim basis to enable the sale, help with due diligence and look after BAU.
This is an opportunity to gain wide exposure from a role perspective, the opportunity to work with a very successful management team and close hands-on exposure to a private equity transaction. The role will have internal prospects post transaction with the prospective new investor, and it will also open doors. The business has multiple large-scale projects and is looking to expand into the EU.
There is a company accountant in place that completes the ledgers, journals, stats and basic accounts etc. As Commercial Finance Manager you will bridge the gap between this person and the Finance Director.
- Ownership of all commercial reporting both internally and to external investors.
- Drive and own EBITDA initiatives.
- Take lead in financial projects including new website implementation/Creation of Magento BI Reporting Suite/New ERP
- Business partner Commercial, Sales and Marketing functions.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to translate operational performance into Management Accounts.
- Involvement in potential acquisition modelling.
- Lead FP&A and Budgeting processes.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Confident with the ability to influence non-finance stakeholders across the business.
- Willingness to get into the detail and challenge behaviours.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate financial plans commercially.
- Inquisitive with ability to work autonomously.
- Ambitious with defined career objectives.
- Strong Excel, modelling and reporting skills.
- Qualified Accountant
- 2+ years’ experience in Industry
- Degree, ideally in a numerical/analytical subject
Please send a CV and salary expectations for immediate consideration.