Regional Finance Business Partner
5 days left
- Full Time
Regional Finance Business Partner in Birmingham - 60 - 70k + Bonus
Are you a Commercially minded Accountant who enjoys partnering with internal and external partners, driving change and providing financial insight?
This role will see you working for a growing service provider and being the face of finance across the South West region. The Regional Finance Business Partner will be Birmingham based but will need to travel into Bristol (1/2 days a week) and will primarily focus on supporting the business with financial insight and detailed analysis, that will invariably support decision making and drive performance directly associated to the Operational teams.
This role would therefore be perfect for an individual who is looking to spend more time in the business, visiting different sites and pushing business performance though detailed analysis. An inquisitive mindset will be essential due to the need to improve processes and offer cost savings solutions.
The role is also offering flexible working with 2/3 days in the office or on the road with 2 days home based.
The organisation is well known for progressing talented individuals and are looking for an Accountant who is constantly looking to improve and is hungry to move into a leadership role in the future.
Some of the Regional Finance Business Partner in Birmingham responsibilities will include:
- Business partner the Operational team, analysing and reporting on financial performance
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- To assist in the production of the company's management accounts to agreed deadlines
- Investigate labour costs and provide recommendations on how to improve/reduce costs
- Support Ops teams with Budgeting and Forecasting
- To investigate and report on accounting issues identified during the preparation of the management accounts
- To identify and implement improvements to processes and controls
- To prepare and review the financial statements / reports for the relevant business area in a timely and accurate manner
- To maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties.
Regional Finance Business Partner in Birmingham Package:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
Apply for Regional Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly