6 days left
- Full Time
Systems Accountant - Netsuite - Great benefits and impressive business
Your new company
My client is a specialist in their market, great culture, set up and people with a real focus on their employees.
Your new role
To ensure the efficient integration of all business wide financial systems and any associated technology. This is achieved by partnering with finance and departments across the organisation to take ownership and management of all finance related systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Sole responsibility for the NetSuite accounting system
- Single point of contact for any NetSuite related issues
- Ensure all systems and processes with a financial implication are integrated seamlessly
- Autonomously manage the end-to-end improvements, upgrades, and implementation of any systems that have financial impact
- Acting as the technical lead
- Periodically carryout a fit for purpose review of all systems
- Ensure data integrity across all systems
- Creating, agreeing, and ensuring all systems have a consistency of format
- Work cross functionally to ensure all systems provide the right output for users Monitor the performance and usability of all finance related systems, getting feedback from all stakeholders
- Assess and rectify system control weaknesses
- Test internal processes and procedures and once confirmed, ensure these are appropriately documented
What you'll get in return
Flexibility, competitive package, parking on site, ability to work from home, great team!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Systems Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly