Treasury Operations Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin is currently recruiting for a Treasury Operations Manager to work for one of the most recognised and forward thinking treasury departments. Within the role you will be responsible for the key operational Treasury functions.
Working in his high prestigious and nationally decorated function, you will be taking line management responsibility ensuring that the future talent from this function are technically challenged and supported on a day to day basis.
The responsibilities in the role will include:
- Operational management of the group's accounts, banking facilities, short term liquidity and working capital processes and associated covenant compliance as well as the operational insurance programme management.
- Managing the daily bank activity & FX dealing as well as developing reporting processes and systems.
- Managing the treasury policies (with the exception of derivative and collateral policies), WCGW ("What can go Wrong") and associated controls and procedures documentation.
- You will support the business with managing banking relationship management
- You will assist on strategic Treasury projects as appropriate and will be responsible for internal stakeholder relations.
Such a great opportunity for someone who is ready for a new challenge and is keen to work for a commercially minded and forward thinking business. You will ideally have a qualification however this is not a prerequisite and experience is important.
Apply for Treasury Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly