Senior Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
Our client has experienced high growth, resulting from their ability to deliver differentiation and creativity in the design and marketing of their product range. The have developed an exciting range of products for well-known fashion partners and global retailers. The management team are driven and determined. They are seeking an experienced Financial Planning & Reporting analyst to support the CFO in achieving the growth ambitions of the business over the next 3-5 years. You will provide the reports and analysis needed by the Executive and Management teams for decision-making. This would suit an ambitious, collaborative, commercial accountant.
- Ownership of the Annual Budgets, Monthly Forecasts and Reporting.
- Modelling new opportunities to assess whether the business invests in particular areas, as such, you will need to be an advanced excel user.
- Focus on the company’s short, medium and long terms goals, informing decisions and driving value, eliminating waste and establishing excellent practice in all financial matters. You will help to achieve growth and P&L targets and release funds for reinvestment.
- Idenitfy the KPIs that drive the performance of the business, ensuring it is growing and identify risks of contracting.
- Partner with the Finance Team to deliver sound reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the planned Netsuite implementation and planned BI system, you will be integral to this and will be a Super User/Administrator.
- Ad hoc project work, as required.
Key requirements for the role:
- You will have a graduate level education and a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- It is critical that you have proven modelling/Excel skills and the ability to build models to support decision making
- Due to an imminent systems implementation it is critical you have prior experience and strong system skills.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, collaboration and a “can do” attitude is key to this role, you must be able to liaise with customers, supplier and staff at all levels.
- You need to be analytical, commercial and self-reliant with strong problem-solving skills. You must be a completer-finisher rather than a box ticker you should be motivated by getting results.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.