Group Financial Controller
1 day left
- Full Time
- Running of the day to day accounting function
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable
- Process improvement
- Group cashflow and financial forecasting
- Responsibility for HMRC compliance across all taxes
- Group recharges and monitoring reconciliations between group companies
- Production of year end financial accounts
- Quarterly budgeting
- KPI reporting and weekly dashboard
- Managing the annual audit
- Supplier credit negotiations
- Bank account administration and payment approvals
- Tax submissions and reclaims
- Create reports to identify results, trends
- Report to the FD with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the FD in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- A leading sustainable property development and construction business whose purpose is to accelerate the transition to zero carbon cities.
- Climate change is the biggest challenge facing this generation and this business is committed to playing a leading role by innovating in how we design and create our cities.
- Plans to deliver over 1000 new homes, offices, restaurants and amenities in the region's city centres, which we aim to create some of the most exciting and innovative developments that we can.
- We recognise and appreciate that people are motivated by working with outstanding colleagues who are given the freedom to do what they know best and who accept the responsibility to make it the best it possibly can be.
- Currently in process of designing and constructing a new office and experience centre on the side of our factory.
- Commercially astute
- Ability to build and document a strong financial controls environment.
- Strong technical accountancy skills - both management, statutory accounts and consolidation.
- Outstanding at analysis of data and drawing strong commercial conclusions.
- Experience of excel modelling of budgets, forecasting and business opportunities.
- Excellent communicator of financial information to senior management and non-finance colleagues.
- Able to build strong relationships with key business colleagues
- Thorough technical and legal understanding of statutory accounts and auditing
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly