Interim Financial Consultant
Dartmouth Partners have been mandated on a brand new Interim opportunity; partnering with a Private Equity backed SaaS/Fintech organisation to provide Interim support as they enter a sale phase.
Dublin based this role will require frequent travel. This role will not consider any individual that cannot travel weekly.
The organisation are seeking an individual on initally a 6 month basis to work alongside C level leadership to provide support in the sale process. Working alongside the CFO you will assist in all FDD and allow the finance function to carry out their BAU.
- Conducting full FP&A work pre-sale and following through to exit
- Partnering with all senior internal and external stakeholders throughout the sale process
- Consistent support to CFO ensuring strong accuracy and information reporting
- Heavy analytical breakdown of organisation
- Modelling experience
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Accurate forecasting
- Ability to summarise and bring clarity to reported data in a fast past and dynamic environment
- Must be based in Dublin or have the ability to commute weekly
- Prior experience of taking a PE backed organisation through a sale process
- Ideally a background in SaaS businesses
- Preferable background in Financial Services
- Prior experience of C level business partnering
- Strong interpersonal skills