The Business & Opportunity:
Opportunity for a passionate, positive and energetic individual to work for a high growth market leader. Operating within the healthcare sector, they are continuing to experience huge growth both organically and via acquisition. As Financial Controller, you will play an instrumental role in shaping the finance team throughout this period of significant growth from c£100m to £200m turnover within the next 2 years. Working closely with the Head of Finance and Finance Director, you will help deliver key business projects and lead a team responsible for the preparation of management and statutory accounts.
- Work with the Head of Finance and Finance Director to produce accurate forecasts and business plans;
- Provide financial information to the business and complete ad-hoc financial and business projects;
- Prepare accurate monthly consolidated management accounts on a timely basis;
- Responsible for overseeing the team to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and in line with the month end timetable;
- Responsible for the annual audit and preparing the statutory accounts;
- Manage and coach finance team members;
- Responsible for reviewing monthly payroll of 500 employees;
- Monthly balance sheet reviews to ensure team prepare detailed reconciliations;
- Review and oversee all purchase ledger functions, preparing payment runs and managing cashflow on a day-to-day basis.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- You will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ACMA with post qualified experience;
- Experience of managing a team and developing colleagues;
- Possess the relevant experience in year-end statutory accounts and overseeing audits (whether it be from industry or practice);
- A proven problem solver, being able to recommend solutions;
- An inquisitive approach, willing to challenge the status quo;
- Will thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing dynamic environment, together with possessing a strong personal drive and a natural pro-active and positive attitude;
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary in the region of 40-50k;
- Excellent benefits including a sizeable bonus, flexitime, home working options, free on-site parking, pension, healthcare and a generous holiday allocation;
- The opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic working environment;
- East Leeds location, with easy access from the motorway network and on-site parking;
- Prove career progression paths.
- Interviews are being conducted asap, hence you are advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly