Group FP&A Manager
East Riding of Yorkshire
A family owned company are currently expanding their team and looking to appoint a new Group FP&A Manager to report into their Group FC and provide senior business leaders with a forward view on what's happening in their individual divisions, look at risks and opportunities, help improve profitability and reduce business costs.
This role will be a senior leader in the company and will help to drive operational performance and profitability across the Group by partnering with Senior Stakeholders.
- Responsible for large FX budget
- Deliver forward forecasts on operational spend, capital and cashflow for the group
- Responsible for forward forecasts to identify risks and opportunities to cost base
- Influence decision making on delivering initiatives that drive profitability
- Business partnering senior management on capital projects by forecasting capital spend and project benefits - ensuring that all projects are delivered to cost
- Working with project owners to identify potential risks within the project plans and tracking mitigation plans
- deliver accurate cash forecasts to ensure cash is available to deliver ongoing financial operation of the Group and its investment plans.
- Responsible for day to day management of the Treasury operation
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Previous experience of managing senior stakeholders with forward forecasting and delivery of plans
- Strong commercial business acumen with ability to influence and educate when business partnering
- Past experience in medium or large organisations - ideally working in a commercial or FP&A capacity
Apply for Group FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly