Group Management Accountant
We are looking to recruit a Group Management Accountant, who is either a qualified accountant or nearing the final stages of an accounting qualification such as to work within the general ledger team of one of our key manufacturing clients.
This role will have full ownership of certain aspects of management accounting and group reporting. In essence, the role will be responsible for accurate accounting and reporting of various balance sheet areas including fixed assets and rebate reconciliations and provide full support with group reporting processes.
- Timely and accurate production of group balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring full ownership of reported balances including peer review of reconciliations to drive best practice.
- Full ownership of fixed assets accounting for the Group
- Full ownership of customer rebates and over-riders including reporting, accurate reconciliation at period end, resolution of actions and other reporting as required during the period.
- Support with period end Central and Group reporting
- Support in the year end activities for the site including audit files and statutory accounts and assistance in preparation of group accounts disclosures.
- Support with IFRS6 16 calculations and review.
- Consolidate monthly employee headcount reporting.
- Identifying and developing improvements to processes and controls.
- Support in the year end activities for the site including audit Files and statutory accounts.
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally qualified accountant or final stage CIMA / ACCA will be considered
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills, must be able to develop strong relationships
- Strong excel ability: e. vlook-up, pivot tables etc
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly