Senior Management Accountant
4 days left
- Full Time
A food & beverages business is recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to join their business on an initial interim basis with the view to move to permanent. This is a fantastic newly created role which will see you taking on business insights and analysis, whilst also being able to develop new working methods for the business.
Reporting to the CFO, as the Senior Management Accountant you will be:
- Responsible for month end and reporting across 3 manufacturing sites
- Recognising and developing new and more robust KPIs to report on factory performance
- Analysing and reporting on yields and losses
- Heavily involved on new product development, providing insight and analysis of product costing and maximising margins
- Further project work to enhance reporting efficiencies, allowing you to take on more responsibilities and reports as the role transitions to permanent
The ideal candidate will be CIMA qualified from a food manufacturing/costing background. A proven track record and understanding of supply chain processes will be highly beneficial. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly