Corporate Finance Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
Corporate Finance Analyst opportunity for a major player in the UK renewable energy market. Working within a highly skilled Treasury team.
Michael Page has entered into a strategic partnership with a listed renewable energy company. Their operations have had a major focus on their "people" through COVID 19 as well as offering major support to essential services.
- Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models; Performance of quantitative and qualitative project and investment case analysis; Research and preparation of high-quality corporate and project-specific presentations;
- Maintain a personal network within the finance community that provides access to business intelligence in support of the Group's Finance objectives; Support deal execution, including deal structuring, documentation and post-close deal monitoring; Maintain a network within the Group that supports access to relevant information and analysis for Finance activities
- Outstanding financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Strong working knowledge of debt management and agencies; Focus on attention to detail, balanced by an ability to take a strategic view; Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills; Strong business valuation, finance and accounting knowledge; Strong interpersonal skills to manage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
Competitive package on offer.
For more details on this role please contact Morgan Mocke on 02072691736.