This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic Financial Controller to join a thriving UK organisation. This role will report directly into the CFO and your team of 3 will be tasked with providing best in class analysis of the full accounting function ensuring accurate reporting across the business. The main duties of this role will include but not limited to:
- Manage a direct team of 3.
- Produce accurate financial statements by partnering with the wider business.
- Be proactive and lead process and control improvements.
- Aid the long term strategy of the organisation.
- Support the FP&A teams.
- Ensure company is compliant with corporate policy.
- Manage and coordinate internal audit process.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong technical knowledge (financial statements, tax, audit, etc.)
- Previous line management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Apply for Finance Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly