CFO PE Backed B2B Company
Our client is a Private Equity backed B2B Company and they are on the search for an extraordinary Chief Financial Officer to help them on a steady trajectory for growth after the company recently received capital and is performing very well in the current market conditions.
This international business has a significant focus on profitability and value creation, requiring the CFO to build and improve processes, procedures, and controls to support strategic decisions. As CFO you will have a proactive hands on approach, that coupled with your excellent communication and leadership skills will allow you to make a positive effect on a business that currently operates in the UK and internationally. The CFO will be someone who can perform at board level confidently, positioned firmly with the CEO to work closely with the PE investors and broader management team.
You will be considered for this role if you can demonstrate the following credentials:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) preferably chartered
- Experience being a no within a PE-backed (or highly leveraged) business or an exceptional and hungry candidate with experience of being a no. 2 in a PE backed business who is looking to take a step up
- Proven experience in knowing what excellence looks like commercial finance
- Have the ability to support commercial incentives in the business
- Proven transactional record including but not limited to; acquisitions, integration's, consolidations, PE exits
- Ideally know how to build a commercial finance function
- Ideally have had experience within a PE backed International business services company or related industries
This is a lucrative opportunity for the CFO as the package will be negotiated to include a significant equity incentive.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact successful candidates with further information about this role.
Marks Sattin Executive Search is part of a leading specialist financial recruitment business with offices in six countries around the world. We form an integral part of the GI Group, which is a rapidly expanding, global search and selection business. Our team exclusively recruits CFOs and FDs into markets across a wide range of sectors, mostly focused on change (including exit and growth). We continue to expand our network; providing finance professionals for PE-backed, privately owned and listed businesses.