Audit Manager job Top 20 Firm Surrey easy commute from London
Your new company
My client is a well known Top 20 Firm with offices across multiple locations in the UK. Their portfolio is expanding even in the current market conditions and as such require an audit manager to join their team. They cover a wide range of sectors such as Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Technology & Business Services with a focus on SMEs, Limited Companies and owner managed businesses.
Your new role
- Management of client portfolio including UK holdings of International client groups.
- Management of statutory audits and financial statement preparation; overall business advisory and attendance at client meetings.
- Planning, reviewing and managing audits
- Review of statutory financial statements prepared under FRS102.
- Managing work in progress, ensure audits are completed to deadlines and within budget.
- Manage the training within your team, developing trainees as necessary, holding regular appraisals to ensure personal development.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified, with at least 5 years experience within Practice, ideally within a mid-tier firm. You will have experience of substantive auditing, group audits, statutory financial statements and disclosures including consolidations. You will have excellent communication skills and ability to build strong client and team relationships. You will be able to manage audit simultaneously, working within deadlines and budgets.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on experience up to £60,000. You will receive an industry leading benefits package, more details available on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.