Audit Senior - Top 10
Audit Senior job ACA ACCA Top 10 Firm Guildford
Your new company
This regional office of a Top 10 Practice Firm of Accountants with a small and collaborative team, based in Guildford, is looking for an audit senior to join their team.
Your new role
- Plan Audit assignments, lead audits, supervise and delegate work to junior members of the team
- Liaise with clients in order to gain information and to ensure client needs are met
- Attend stock takes
- Prepare accounts to FRS guidelines
- Prepare the audit file for Partner review
- Assist in the preparation of accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA part or fully qualified with at least two years audit experience. You will have strong technical knowledge and good communication skills. Attention to detail is a must. You must be enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience. Progression is on offer for the successful candidate. You will also receive study support if you are part-qualified
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Audit Senior - Top 10
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly